New Holland T6.145 Dynamic Command (Available for Demo)Back to products
24 people have viewed this product today
Dynamic Command™ is a new innovative transmission that offers even more gears in the most frequently used operating ranges, presenting the capacity to select the optimum speed to match the task in hand. In addition, the ability to deliver near instantaneous direction changes makes field and especially loader work even easier and more efficient. Four models from New Holland's T6 range have the option of featuring the three range eight-speed semi-powershift Dynamic Command™; T6.145, T6.155, T6.165 and T6.175
The 24x24 Dynamic Command™ transmission enables you to shift between eight gears under load, without having to change ranges. Due to the wide spread of speeds with the three ranges, which correspond to those most frequently used whilst conducting in-field or on road activities, you should not need to change range mid-task, resulting in improved on-road and in-field productivity.
Smart Range shift
- will always put you in the correct gear when making a range shift, any overlap gears from one range to the next are skipped giving sequential ratios and rapid acceleration.
Brake to Clutch
- this is the perfect feature to ease the burden for the driver particularly where the tractor is stopping frequently, typically front end loader operation or haulage work. Simply press the brake pedal and the tractor will slow down and come to a standstill, there's no need to engage neutral or depress the clutch pedal. Release the brakes and the drive is reengaged, simple effective automation.
- the entry level of automation that takes care of shifting gears based on the adjustable engine speed threshold. Depending on the task the operator chooses how much the engine speed can reduce before a ratio change is made.
Ground Speed Management
- with this advanced level of automation the required working speed is dialed in and the Dynamic Command™ will do the rest. Shifting up and throttling back the engine whenever possible, all done automatically to maintain the target speed while reducing fuel consumption.
Adjustable Shuttle Aggression
- some tasks require the smoothest shuttle possible, sometimes the fasted direction change is the priority, with the T6 the driver can decide. Three aggression levels for shuttle speed are easily selected, just another way to optimise the performance of the Dynamic Command™.
- this is the brains behind each gear shift, every shift is unique. A closed loop analysis of engine speed, input and output transmission shaft speed, load and forward speed ensure that every shift is as consistently smooth as possible, even the oil temperature has an influence on those frosty mornings.
- for the most rapid acceleration the driver simply presses the throttle fully and the tractor will automatically downshift positioning the engine speed at peak power. the result, the fastest rate of acceleration and more tonnes hauled through the day.
Transport Power Management
- when above 22kph, the HI-eSCR NEF engine cleverly switches to a power curve with a different profile that concentrates more power at higher engine revs. This delivers consistent tractor acceleration rates across the rpm ban, from peak power to maximum engine speed.