At JG Plant ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ensuring a high level of data protection regarding the information we hold in relation to you or your business.
What data do we collect?
We will collect data such as your name, address, contact number and email and collect the following data about your business, its name, address, contact number, email, company registration number, VAT number and bank details if required. We will do this via;
- Information provided to us through our website contact form.
- data capture forms e.g. credit application form/ event attendance.
- Details of transactions carried out through our website, over the phone or in person.
We review information of visits to our website, however this is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
Why do we collect this data?
- To update and enhance our records.
- To provide you with information on our latest news, offers, product information and events.
- To provide you with information about goods and services that you requested from us.
- To make payment to you or to receive payment from you.
How do we disclose your data?
Members of staff will have access to our customer data records but all are fully trained to meet GDPR standards on confidentiality and data processing.
We will NEVER sell your data to third parties.
Where do we store your data?
Controlling your personal information
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Once the data is no longer needed, we will destroy it securely.
You may request your details that we hold on our system at any time. if you would like a copy of this information please let us know.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding about you is incorrect please let us know ASAP so we can update our records.