Browns of Leighton Buzzard have been Manufacturing Agricultural Machinery Equipment Since 1830.
For well over one and a half centuries farmers, not only throughout the UK, but in many overseas countries as well have learned that equipment carrying the name 'Browns of Leighton Buzzard' is synonymous with good, long lasting quality at a fair price.
Browns Agricultural Machinery continues to develop innovative farm machinery to the very highest standards demanded by today's modern farming methods.
The Bale Handler has been designed to handle straw bales or round wrapped silage bales. The rollers rotate around forged tines to protect the wrap and can be quickly removed to enable round or square bales to be handled by the two 1200mm tines.
- Heavy duty construction to withstand the demands of modern telescopic handlers.
- Large disc incorporated on the back frame to protect the silage wrap.
- Fitted with removable rollers to eliminate damage to the silage wrap.
The Browns Slitmaster Grassland Aerator can help eleviate surface compaction by spiking the ground and opening up the soil to allow air, water and nutrients to enter the soil thus improving soil health and drainage.
- Max working depth 205mm
- Weight box incorporated in frame
- Towing eye fitted
The Browns Log Splitter has been produced for use by farmers, contractors or the small holder. The robust construction in addition to the 10 tonne ram means that it can cut through logs 610mm in length with relative ease.
- Fits cat 1 and cat 2 linkage
- Can be operated from as little as 20hp
- Operates with 10T of force