- ACCURATE RAKING AND LEVELLING IN ONE PASS
- BI-ANGLING ROTOR WINDROWS STONES AND DEBRIS
- WORKS ON A WIDE RANGE OF GROUND CONDITIONS
- DETACHABLE ROTOR SYSTEM ALLOWS QUICK FITMENT OF OPTIONAL ROTORS AND ROTARY BRUSH
- FRONT RAKE TINE BAR
- MODELS TO SUIT TRACTORS FROM 15-100hp
The BLEC ROTOR RAKE is an ideal implement for preparing the soil for either seeding or turfing – the working principle is simple – A heavy duty rotor is fitted with high quality teeth mounted in a spiral sequence – the rotor contra rotates – the teeth penetrate the soil up to 50mm and separate the stones and debris from the soil into a windrow to the side,and by working in a uniform way large areas can be raked off quickly and easily. Depth adjustment is via the rear castor wheel screw jacks.